Monday, September 21, 2015

Immune Boosting


My Favorite Probiotics
Displaying IMG_20150918_090810.jpg
Ivie Juice Cleanse
Displaying IMG_20150921_145451.jpg



 Since I have returned home from my mission 10 moths ago I have been sick constantly. My immune system seems to be really weak. After being sick this last week I was fed up and decided to really do something about it. My Mom, being the lovely woman she is suggested that I work on strengthening my immune system. So I did. The quest began with a Facebook post requesting help of any ideas to strengthening immune systems. I was surprised and grateful for all the responses and help I have received. I want to share what I have found to be helping boost my immune system.

 I have to say that above all the first thing I did was pray to ask My Father in Heaven for help. Who better to ask then Him who is all knowing and created our beautiful bodies. I then continued to ask my daddy for a priesthood blessing. I strongly believe that first asking the Lord for help blesses us in the endeavor to find answers. I have seen that again and again in my own life. Then we must do all within our own power to find what works best for oneself.

 One of the big things I have done is cut sugar out of my life. I know it sounds crazy. It is a bit. I have notice how sugar and eating in general is such a big part of being social. Most things we do involve food. Even after sports or other activities we usually go out or have some kind of refreshment provided. At least such is the case in my own life. Because of this social norm it does make not eating sugar more of a challenge. But if you are serious about improving your health then I suggest doing such a thing. I do not eat any processed sugar. Only natural such as in fruits. This has helped my body to heal quickly when I get sick but I also feel better overall. Do your best and don't feel bad if you splurge every now and again.

 Another thing I have done to help my heath is probiotics and juice cleanses. Probiotics and jice cleanses help clean out your guts and provided lots of healthy vitamins through the fruit and veggie juices. Healthy guts means health self! Ivie Juice Bar is located in Provo and offers a Juice cleansing program that I love! I recommend trying it out if you are new at juicing. Also you can do it at home. I found lots of great home recipes on Pinterest. Follow my board to find them!


 Vitamin C!! Vitamin C is your best friend in boosting the immune system! Be aware to take the proper amount. The best intake is through fresh fruits and veggies. However I do take a vitamin C supplement three times a day to help.

Tune in again for more posts on immune boosting.

Comment below if you have question or ideas!

Love Always,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment