Tuesday, September 22, 2015

{FALL}ing for you

Plum nails! It's officially fall!

Station 22 fall favorites!
Displaying IMG_20150920_184520.jpg
CHALK THE BLOCK!!
Displaying IMG_20150920_190541.jpg
Andy Warhol for the win!! I love chalk art!

  It is that beautiful time of year when the leaves change, pumpkins comes out, and there is magic in the air. I love FALL!!! Don't you?? I wanted to share some of my favorite fall activities. First off I have to say that plum is the best fall color in my opinion. I went and got a manicure for fall down in Provo. It is the funnest little place off of University Parkway in the strip mall next to the dollar theaters. They have way good deals and colors (especially plum)! If you are looking for some yummy fall foods, I recommend Station 22. They have such scrumptious salads and their sweet potato wedges are to die for! They are located in downtown Provo. (I obviously love Provo). If you have never had the chance to go to Chalk The Block, then you ought to. It is held in Riverwoods every year. If you like a crowd go on Friday or Saturday. If you like smaller groups, then Sunday is your day. It is so much fun and the talent is amazing!! Put it on your calendar for next year. My favorite was this chalk art copy of Andy Warhol. Stay tuned for more fall favs!! 

Love Always,
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment