Monday, September 28, 2015

breakFAST


Have you been missing breakfast due to lack of time or even laziness? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it boosts your metabolism and gives you energy to get going. Yesterday I was joking with some friends about not having enough time to eat and do my hair. The battle is always do I finish getting ready or get some breakfast? As funny as that may be it is all too true. Well I have found a beautiful solution! It is fast and healthy. Introducing The Sludge (as it is so lovingly refereed to in my house). This mean green drink is as fast as ever for a quick and healthy breakfast! Here is what you will need. 

1 tbs Protein Powder
1 tbs Raw coconut flakes
1 tbs Ground flax seed
1 Scoop of  Powdered Green Superfood
Fill remainder of glass with water and mix.

-You can buy all these ingredients at your local health food store.

If you are even too rushed to do this I sometimes like to put it in a cup the night before without the water and leave it out on the counter. In the morning I just add the water and drink it down before I am off. It has been helping a lot with my tummy problems as well.

Enjoy!

Love Always,
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment