Thursday, October 1, 2015

Easy Lunch for Health lovers


  This is one of my new favorite quick and healthy lunches. My chef (Aka World's Best Mom) taught me how to make this. It is the best for those days that you have waited to long to eat and are feeling quite irritated and perhaps rushed. You want something quick yet healthy. This is for you my friend! *This is a Paleo friendly food.

Here is what you will need:

1 Chicken patty (We get ours from Costco)
1 Tomato slices
1 Handful of chopped spinach
2-3 Pieces of fresh sliced mozzarella cheese
1/4 - 1/2 Sliced Avocado
T. Olive Oil
T. Balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste

If we are in a real hurry the patty can be cooked in the microwave. If I have more time I do it in the oven.

Enjoy!!

Love Always,
Meg

-Comment if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment